To Buy This material Click below link
ACC 260 WEEK 9 FINAL PROJECT SOLVING ETHICAL DILEMMAS IN THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSION
Final Project: Solving Ethical Dilemmas in the Accounting Profession
· Resources: Appendix A, Appendix C, and Business & Professional Ethics
· Read the Dilemma of an Accountant Ethics Case on pp. 285-287 (Ch. 4) of your text.
· Analyze the case using stakeholder impact analysis and the philosophical approaches to ethical decision making.
· Complete a stakeholder impact analysis using the table in Appendix C as a template. Adapt the table to suit your needs.
· Compose a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper explaining the course of action Dan should take.
· Organize your paper using the following section outlines. Within each section below are questions and prompts that may help you analyze the case. You do not have to explicitly answer these questions or address each of the prompts, but they may be of benefit to you as you organize your thoughts.
· What is the ethical dilemma in the case?
· What events led to the dilemma?
· When describing the dilemma, did you mistakenly propose a solution?
o Stakeholders Involved
· Have you identified stakeholders?
· What is their stake in the case?
· Have you described every stakeholder in an objective, unbiased way?
o Course of Action
· Have you clearly stated the course of action Dan should take?
· What reasons support your decision?
· What philosophical approach did you use to reach your decision?
· What are the weaknesses of your argument? Have you addressed counterarguments?
o Stakeholder Impact
· How do you think each stakeholder will be impacted by your decision?
· Are there potential impacts on stakeholders that are difficult to anticipate? Have you identified them?
· Do you present recent evidence or analysis in the conclusion? Would it be more appropriate in another section of the paper?
· Have you summarized the dilemma, your decision, and the potential impact on stakeholders?
· Think critically about the case, and write persuasively. A portion of your grade will be determined by your demonstration of critical thinking: suspending judgment while gathering evidence and consulting the various stakeholders’ positions, analyzing each position, considering the impact of different courses of action, and then making a decision and supporting it with evidence and logic.
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines, including any references to the textbook or other sources.
· Post your completed Stakeholder Analysis Table and paper as attachments.