To Buy This material Click below link
Over the last few months of your internship at Club IT, you have learned much about the nightclub business and have discovered opportunities for Club IT to improve its information technology capabilities. Ruben and Lisa have asked you to meet with them next week to provide an assessment of their current information systems and a recommendation for upgrading and improving their information management capabilities. You have some definite ideas on how IT could be improved at Club IT, and you also realize it takes thorough analysis and planning to be successful.
You have interviewed Ruben and the rest of the staff at Club IT and have compiled the following notes:
• Club IT’s customers are mostly net generation and millennials. They regularly use mobile technologies such as Blackberrys, PDAs, camera phones, and other wireless communication devices. Online shopping is a regular part of their lives.
• Few nightclubs have taken advantage of various e-commerce activities, and Ruben sees this as an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in dealing with suppliers and guests. Ruben asks you to identify some recent e-commerce technologies and applications to help build Club IT’s clientele and community, and to make their business processes more efficient.
• Currently, Club IT sells advance tickets to its special Friday and Saturday night concerts by phone or in person. Ruben wants to set up a Web site to sell tickets, so guests may have unlimited self-service access.
• Opportunities exist for streamlining the ordering process through B2B ecommerce. Sysco, for example, is a major restaurant supplier in North America, which has an extensive Web site (http://www.sysco.com/customer/order_entry.asp) with many online products and services for small and large food and beverage operations.
Using the information you have gathered from your review of the Club IT Web site and interviews with Ruben and the staff, evaluate the IT status of the business.
• Prepare a two-page memo identifying three business problems that you see at Club IT.
o Evaluate Club IT’s resources, customers, and supply chain.
o Define three IT solutions to resolve the three problems.
o Incorporate enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM) software into your solutions.
o Discuss how the various departments within Club IT may use your solutions.
• Include an introduction and a conclusion, clearly identify three business problems, and provide detailed solutions for the three problems.
• Format your memo using APA citation standards.
• Submit your work to your Learning Team forum using the Memo template.
For more Assignments visit: