UOP HIS 311 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Bill of Rights Presentation recent
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
HIS 311 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Bill of Rights Presentation recent
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way. The presentation
• includes one of the ten amendments, excluding the First Amendment, for each Learning Team member in the team.
• analyzes the founding fathers’ intent in providing the amendments selected.
• describes the evolution throughout history of the selected amendments.
• analyzes Supreme Court decisions that have interpreted the amendments.
• evaluates the implications of the amendments on U.S. society today.
• proposes implications for the amendments in the future.
consists of 15 to 20 slides appropriate for the speaker’s audience.