To Buy This material Click below link
1. One of the four managerial functions involves grouping employees into departments and teams according to their skills and capabilities. This grouping is done to ensure that cooperation and communication are optimized for the accomplishment of organizational goals. Identify this managerial function.
2. When managers play the role of coach or mentor, which managerial function are they primarily performing?
3. Daniel is a project manager at Portrait Inc., an advertising agency. His eight-member-team is currently working on a recent campaign, but it fails to meet its deadline. With the various organizational behavior tools at his disposal, Daniel is able to identify that the cause for the team’s failure was its inability to work together. To correct this situation, Daniel divides the team into pairs of workers and assigns each pair a different and more specific task. In this scenario, which managerial function is Daniel primarily performing?
4.What is true about the nature of organizational behavior?
It studies how organizations respond to people and situations.
It is entirely based on intuition and instinct.
It focuses exclusively on the behavior of employees at senior levels of management.
It is examined at two main levels: the organization and the social structure in which the organization exists.
5.Organizational behavior provides guidelines for managing behavior on the basis of:
6. Which of the following questions does organizational behavior best help answer?
Why are people introverted or extroverted?
Why do some people do well on their jobs while others don’t?
Why do some people develop mental health problems while others don’t?
Why do some people have high intellectual ability while others don’t?
7.Identify an accurate statement about the nature of personality.
Personality is not changeable.
Personality does not influence a person’s career choice and job satisfaction.
Personality reflects the regular patterns of a person’s behavior.
Personality is completely determined by nature.
8.A collection of specific components that describes how a person generally feels, thinks,and behaves is known as a(n):
9.Derek is a highly-valued employee at his company. His bosses are delighted with his performance and believe that he is highly reliable. However, Derek’s coworkers think thathe puts too much pressure on himself. He is always stressed and has sleepless nights due to constant worry that his work is not good enough. In addition, he prefers to spend all his time at his desk in office and does not interact with anyone. In this scenario, which trait of the Big Five model of personality is Derek most likely high on?
10. Identify a difference between Type A and Type B individuals.
Type A individuals are relaxed and calm; Type B individuals are impatient and driven.
Type A individuals work best when they are alone;Type B individuals are better team players.
Type A’s are less prone to have coronary heart disease;Type B’s are more likely to have coronary heart disease.
Type A’s are best suited for long-term projects; Type B’s are best suited for short-term projects.
11.Which of the following individuals is likely to be most effective as a leader or manager?
Joanna, who has a high need for power
Teresa, who has a high need for affiliation
Sita, who has a high need for approval
Chang, who has a low need for authority
12. Zoe, a software engineer, receives the Employee of the Quarter award at the end of the first quarter. When her colleagues congratulate her, she states that she was just lucky because her boss was excellent and only gave her tasks that she found easy. In this scenario, what kind of control is Zoe demonstrating?
Upward locus of control
Downward locus of control
Internal locus of control
External locus of control
13.High deductive ability is most likely to be found in:
14.An example of a physical skill is:
speed of arm movement.
15.Derive Inc. is a content management company that has a huge demand for writers and editors. The company has just hired 100 recent employees. A special team has been selected to ensure that these employees are matched accurately with the jobs they have the ability to do. In this scenario, for what function is the special team primarily responsible?
For more Assignments visit