To Buy This material Click below link
Interview the special educator who works with this student and the child’s parent.
Write a 2,000- to 3,000-word summary of your observations in which you address the following:
• Describe characteristics of the student’s disability.
• What types of assessments are used to provide you with information on the student’s strengths and needs?
• What are the student’s present levels of educational performance? Describe academic, processing, and communication strengths and needs.
• How do you teach this student? What accommodations do you need to make for this student? What assistive technologies or augmentative communication devices are appropriate?
• What instructional considerations need to be made for reading, written expression, mathematics, and life or functional skills?
• What are the student’s behavior management, environment management, health care, and self-management needs? Suggest strategies.
• Write IEP goals and objectives to be implemented by various members of the multidisciplinary team.
• Recommend the least restrictive service delivery model for this student and state your rationale.
Document the time spent observing the student and interviewing the special educator on your Field Experience Record.
Note: Because these observations and discussions involve sensitive and confidential information, written permission must be obtained prior to the observations. See the University of Phoenix Material: Student Evaluation Permission Form.
Parents must be informed that your purpose is focused on process only and that no child’s name or identity is used in discussion or in a written assignment.
For more Assignments visit