To Buy This material Click below link
CCSI 460 Week 3 Homework Recent
Week 3 homework
• Download the picture Doc Sharing called hidden.jpg.
• Use md5um to get the hash value of the file and size.
• Download the program steghide.zip from Doc Sharing.
• You will use this program to hide another picture inside the hidden.jpg image (it’s a command line program so you will need some time working with it).
• Take a picture of yourself or use a phone that you already have. You will need to embed the photo inside the hidden.jpg fls using steghide.
• Get the new hash value.
• Submit the new files (this one should have both pictures in it) and submit both hash values as well as files sizes.
• You should not have a password (we will NOT use password when using steghide…. Hint…..hint).
• In a few sentences, explain how this method could enable criminals as easy path to hiding information and how we could detect it.
• Submit your assignment to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page.
For more Assignments visit http://www.uopassignments.com