To Buy This material Click below link
Resources: p. 18 of Reference and Citation Examples located in the Center for Writing Excellence on the student website and CJi Interactive
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities located on the student website:
· Ch. 1 > Learning Modules
o Criminal Justice Goals
o Criminal Justice Process
o Due Process vs. Crime Control
· Ch. 1 > Myths & Issues Videos
o Issue 1: Is the Criminal Justice System Really a System?
· Ch. 2 > Learning Modules
o Defining Crime
o Violent Crime
o Property Crime
o White Collar and Organized Crime
· Ch. 2 > Myths & Issues Videos
o Issue 1: Crime v. Deviance
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following:
· Define crime, its relationship to the law, and the two most common models of how society determines which acts are criminal.
· Describe the government structure as it applies to the criminal justice system.
· Identify choice theories and their assumptions in regards to crime.
· Describe the components of the criminal justice system and the criminal justice process.
· Identify the goals of the criminal justice system.
· Address your thoughts on whether the criminal justice system is really a system.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
For more Assignments visit: