UOP CYB 100 Assignment Week 1 Defining the Cyber Domain Recent
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
CYB 100 Assignment Week 1 Defining the Cyber Domain Recent
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the organization you chose in the
Week 1 discussion, “Key Components of an Information System as
Related to the Cyber Domain,” is looking for more information on the
cyber domain in hopes of determining the organization’s cybersecurity
needs. As a cyber-security consultant, you believe you can provide the
CIO with the information he needs.
Using Microsoft® Word, write a 1- to 2-page communication to the CIO
of the organization. Provide an overview of the following in your letter:
• A definition of the cyber domain and its key components or aspects.
The cyber domain encompasses cybersecurity, a discipline that
involves the following:
• Securing computer information, communications systems,
networks, infrastructures, assets
• Protecting them against damage, unauthorized use, modification,
• The components of an information system, elaborating on the
similarities to the cyber domain
• An approach to implementing information security for the
organization you chose and how that approach could be expanded to
the larger cyber domain
• The systems development life cycle compared to the cyber domain
• The components of the threat environment for the organization you
chose, including an argument that a threat to the organization is also a
threat to the larger domain
Include citations as necessary in APA format.
Select the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Supporting Material: Assignment Grading Guide