To Buy This material Click below link
FIN 420 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Evaluate a Financial Plan
Your team is a Personal Finance Planning team. The head of your firm has asked you to create a draft of certain sections of a new company training manual relating to evaluation of a financial plan, including determining personal insurance needs, comparing loan options, adjusting asset allocation relative to personal financial goals, and calculating the present and future value of money saved.
Write a 1200- to 1,500-word paper using MS Word® in which you explain how to evaluate a financial plan and conduct a personal financial analysis using relevant financial tools and data. Include in your paper the following (each bullet should be a separate APA section header):
• Determining personal insurance needs of clients in different situations; justify your reasoning.
• Comparing elements of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans, including benefits and risks of each.
• Making a recommendation as to which loan is most appropriate based on the personal financial goals of clients in different situations; justify your reasoning.
• Adjusting asset allocation relative to the personal financial goals of clients in different situations; provide your rationale.
• Calculating the present and future value of money saved based on a Financial Planner’s recommendations. Give one example of each calculation.
Format your paper and references consistent with APA guidelines.
For more Assignments visit: